A man obsessively devoted to his craft, Gustav Klimt's paintings are evidence that he was inspired by many things. In a style uniquely his own, he deliberately and proudly merged what inspired him onto the canvas.
Observe, admire, and create with the open-ended
Plus-Plus Inspired® series. With Plus-Plus Inspired, the
only instruction is to exercise your imagination. Each tube doubles as a displayable container, filled with Plus-Plus colors drawn from the color palette of iconic works of art, like Klimt's The Kiss.
Inside each Inspired item you'll find an educational flyer, where you'll discover more about each artist, their style, and their life and work.
- A reusable, display-quality tube inside a recyclable gift box package
- An educational and inspirational flyer
- 350 pieces in a unique color palette
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Made with 100% wind energy
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Each piece measures .75" x .5" (20mm x 12mm)
Plus-Plus is made in Denmark in our own zero-plastic-waste factory powered by renewable energy.
Suggested for ages 7 and up.
Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 11" H
Weight: 1.00 lb.
Suggested ages: 8 years and up | Kidults
Packaging type: Closed Box
Made In: Denmark